The story of Louis and Ping®


Wednesday, February 28, 2007

getting Married soon :-)

OMG~ I guess my dream really came true -- becoming a wife. Haha, now u know how deperated I am, wanting to get married so much. YES, I'm really "恨嫁" type of girl, especially after seeing most frenz getting married happily, some even had babies oredi, so cute... kawaii ne!
Actually, yee havn't proposed to me yet(I mean formally with flower, diamond ring, dinner, etc). The trigger point was yesterday nite when we argued abt the future wedding plan, which he want it to be simple but I want it to be luxurious. (Hey, that's a dream for every single girls on earth ok?) Then he said it's impossible as the decision has made by his Dad, I was so upset and cried in the bedroom... Later he came in to comfort me, told me that he was planning to propose to me after he promoted to MO(in April) and planning to marry me by end of this year. Haha, that reminds me of last time when we quarrelled and he dunno how to comfort me and just gave me the Valentine's Day gift in advance(which he been hidding it for sometimes)... so, no more surprise on that day. But since Ling and HT r getting marry during the CNY 2008, we have no choice but to make decision whether to be 4 mths earlier or later(My parents' claimed that it's not good to have 2 daughters get married within such short period of time).

Anyway, I dun care, I know that yee really love me and want to marry me and have our own babies(I kept asking him all nite if he regret of saying that, but the answer was NO, hehe)... As for me, I oredi love him so much, want to live together with him for my whole life, addressed each other as husband and wife... so, YES YES YES, I DO... hahaha *shy*

And, I called Dad and Mom abt this great news, they sound a bit worried whether we r too rush or wat, and help me to check if I'm suitable to get marry in Oct. If the Date is not ok, then we will have to wait till mid of 2008 or end of 2008(Which both yee and I tot that it will be too late)... Let's hope the date is perfect. *pray*

... to be continue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home