The story of Louis and Ping®


Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I'm a detective... hoho

This was the interesting thing happened 2 weeks ago... I still kept the sms in my hp... hiak hiak hiak :-D

*buzz... buzz...*(hp vibrating sound) oh... one sms came in... let's see who's it(who else could it be?).

"Dear, my XX is 1.21. We earn 800 dollars already. Dun call me genius please... Anyway, u wanna go Jap? Hey yo, small prob" -- Yee

wow! so happy... we earned that much within few days... (today, it's 1.27 oredi... hehe)

"Then u want to sell or hold?" -- Ping

"Of course is hold untill it rise to 8 or 9 dollars like tat" -- Yee

... wait a second, how can he know the share is now 1.21? He always has lots of work to do, not even have time for messaging baby ping...

"Where got share can keep rising till tat high one? Better discuss tonite? Dear, we go Japan honeymoon lah. Ohya, u always said bz, still can check stock?" -- Ping

after a while (really quite a while)... only he replied...

"HT msg me one" -- Yee

... hehe... I got u, dear!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home