The story of Louis and Ping®


Friday, September 29, 2006

What a happy week

Well, few good things happened and going to happen(I wish) recently...

1. I've got my PR... finally.
2. My dear and I earned 300 dollar just in 2 days, from the stock market... and it's still rolling... Cool~
3. My colleague gave me a package of "wedding sweets", so cute and nice... wanna show-off to Ling tonite, hehe...
4. Next week, we're all going back to kuching... it has been a long time since we came to here. Miss everyone there so much. We just managed to go back for 3-4 days, took 2 days annual leaves + weekend. Really have to thank Ling and Howe Tian, if wasn't for their engagement, we might have to wait till Chinese New Year. Thank you and congratulations to them.
5. Ohya, Natas fair STARTED today~! Planning to go tmr and grab some freebie or gift + look for some really cheap tour packages or maybe cruises for this year end.
Let's c wat I'll get tmr. Ling and Howe Tian planned to go Taiwan or Korea, but I prefer Japan and China... where do u prefer, dear?
Opps... almost forgot to call "Hai Ba Wang" restaurant to make reservation. It always FULL during special occasions, hopefully there's still seat for us... hmm... do I have to reserve the big CRABs too... haha, u bet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home