The story of Louis and Ping®


Monday, September 18, 2006

Moody...

yesterday nite, baby ping decided to cook dinner for little louis, they went to supermarket to buy the ingredient...
on their way back home, the plastic holder of the eggs(which carried by baby ping) accidentally scratched her leg...

baby ping : Ouch~ it hurts!
little louis : wat happened?
baby ping : sob sob... it's bleeding... (sound more serious to gain little louis's attention)
little louis : haha, luckily it's not me fault... else certainly u will scold me...
baby ping : (SHOCKED!!!) Is this wat u think at the 1st place?
little louis : er... er... let me c c... I help u to carry...
baby ping : no need! no need! U really disappointed me... hate u!!! hate u!!! hate u!!!
(she just want to know whether little louis cares abt her... so simple, yet so hard for little louis)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home