The story of Louis and Ping®


Friday, September 01, 2006

There's something that money can't buy...

Dear little louis,

I want to tell u that, money is not everything(although without it, life will be miserable too). We oredi have enough of it, dun use all ur time to earn money for me(Coz money is not wat I want, I want u to accompany me, talk with me, play with me...) I know u want to make our life better, to ensure our future, but I need to tell u that, it's not making me happy now(useless to talk abt future if we r not going to have one)...
I love u, u r No.1 in my heart(just same level with my family), but I dunno where is my position in ur heart... after ur family, after u, after ur money or even ur frenz? U always have time for them but not me...

u claimed that u r bz... tired... but a single sms or call wont take u much time(have u ever think of me just like I think of u?)... u can spare time to do that for me last time(u should be bzier that time), y not now?

I miss u very much... really much...

Love,
baby ping

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home