The story of Louis and Ping®


Friday, September 22, 2006

I'm bored

Time is passing like snail... I'm sick of my work... really boring... when can I go off?
Again, nothing much happened today... just testing this stupid system + catching bugs...
I really feel like wanna shout out loud "wat the f***" (haha... too rude isn't it? but that's how I feel right now)
Luckily weekend is around the corner, else I will gone crazy...
Is there anything else I can do? help me~ save me~ haha... just give me a gun to kill myself...

well, something interesting found, I googled with my name... found a girl with the same name as me, in Spore!!! Hoho... she's younger than me, just started to work... she sound quite happy in her blog... alots of friends... cool... hmm, I'm happy for her, really. Too bad can't load her photos, abit curious abt how she'd look like?

oh... wait... another one... M'sian... just secondary school, getting 8As in here SPM... congratulations :-) !

hmm... mayb there's still more... coz it found 48,000 records in googles... lazy to continue searching, anyway, knowing that there r lots(assuming since more than 2) of "me" living in this world, really cool... amazing... I'm not alone, u c...

still got 30 more mins to go... happy... get back to work 1st...

and u, after reading this... dun try to google with ur name, haha... that's really boring... idiot!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home