The story of Louis and Ping®


Monday, October 23, 2006

OT days... tired but happy...

Last week was a bz week, I have to work OT for the whole week. I wasn't upset by the heavy workload, instead I was touched by wat little louis did.

(7:30pm)
little louis: u have to OT tonite?
baby ping: yaya... u eat by urself ok? I will go back by taxi...
little louis: no, it's quite dangerous... I'm worry...
baby ping: wont be lah... spore is safer...
little louis: .... when will u finish ur work? I come to "fetch" u...
baby ping: dun want lah, it'll be quite late... I want u to go home (at woodlands) and rest earlier...
little louis: nvm, I want to come... I go bedok to find u... (at novena now)
baby ping: but I can only leave the company not earlier than 9pm...
little louis: ok, I go take my dinner 1st, then wait for u outside ur company... deal!
baby ping: okok... give me a call when u arrive... (touched x 1)

(9:00pm)
baby ping: (THINKING) *hmm... y so late still no call? ... nvm, I continue my work...*

(930pm)
baby ping: (THINKING) *hmm... mayb I should give him a call...*

doo doo... doo doo... (baby ping calling little louis)

little louis: hello? u havn't done? I oredi waited outside... (dint sound like losing patience)
baby ping: er?? I tot u will give me a call when u arrived? okok, I off my pc now...


(hurry hurry switch off pc and leave office...)

baby ping: wat time u arrived? (saw little louis sitting on the floor besides the guard house)
little louis: abt 30 mins ago...
baby ping: huh? y don't u call me hp? (touched x2)
little louis: I tot u'll come out at 9pm... nvm, let's take taxi home...
baby ping: ok... wat is that? u tapao? u havn't have ur dinner? (saw the tapao)
little louis: nope, I finished them...
baby ping: u finished them here? outside of my office? (look at him with watery eyes, touched x3)
little louis: hehe... I tot I might be late, so just tapao here to eat while waiting for u...


really touched isn't it? baby ping gave little louis a hug and said "I love u"... *shy*

After that, everyday of that week, he came to "fetch" her back from OT... so sweet of him...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home