The story of Louis and Ping®


Friday, October 13, 2006

Thanks God for bringing us together...

While waiting for my new assignment... there's nothing much I can do. All the bugs were cleared, I'm really impressed by myself hehe. So, I just surfing around and check my yahoo and hotmail, which I dint login for almost 1 mth... amazing, isn't it? Just too lazy to online at home, after been staring at the screen for such a long hours in the office.

Again, when it comes to those emails that little louis sent to me, the pointer just automatically click on them. I have to admit that I really enjoy reading them, repeatedly, every sentences and words r the witness of our love, though some of them r quite stupid and funny. Anyway, I'm glad that we kept them(hmm... just too bad few of them were missing).

Nowadays we dun email each others anymore, mainly bcoz we r living together and oso quite bz with our works. However, I do hope that there's something we can do to keep every memory(no matter sweet or bitter) that we can refresh back in the future or even showing to our children, grand-children. That's the purpose of this blog, the story of us and our love...

Although now, I keep it to myself without letting little louis know... hehe, I'm gonna show him one day(hope soon), when we get married... as a gift to him :-)

Dear, to be in love with u is one of the most wonderful thing that happens in my life... u know? *shy*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home