The story of Louis and Ping®


Friday, January 19, 2007

it's weekend again... hiak hiak hiak

Oh~ it's weekend again, really fast... salary will be in today or maybe tmr... happy :-)
This weekend a bit busy, lots of programs planned. Firstly, it will be my 1st time to visit facial treatment. I think it will be really nice that someone can serve me like a queen. Don't u gals agree that doing facial by ourselves is really troublesome and tiring? After that, I want to go SHOPPING... yeah~ Chinese New Year is coming really soon, countdown for 1 mth only. And, I haven't buy any nice dress yet... (little louis: dear, I thought u bought new skirt and blouse last weekend? babyping: er... that's formal dress... for working only, now is CNY wor... *shy*) I will budget abt 200 dollar? Hmm... mayb can increase a bit, just wish that the bull run last longer, the I can spend more... However, I'm a bit worry abt the rumous of Correction which will be around the CNY.
Ohya, need to clean the house oso ler... house become quite(yes, I only said quite) dirty and lots of laundry need to be done *Sigh*.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home