The story of Louis and Ping®


Friday, February 09, 2007

I want to keep fit!!!

I'm not fat at all... the reason I want to keep fit is to maintain my weight till CNY. I bought a new dress yesterday nite. OMG~ it's so pretty that I instantly paid for it without second thought eventhough there's no larger size for it. Not regretting at all, as I fit perfectly well in it, hmm... just impossible to zip if I gain another 0.00001kg haha. But hey, I did ask for a larger size, too bad they only left Medium size which looked too big for me(I bought extra small size). What to do? I really love it. It cost me abt S$100.

This remind me of last weekend, when I went Orchard to shop with my sis, Ling. We been there for abt 6 hrs, headache and exhausted, but we found nothing!!! So, can u imagine how excited I was when I finally found it? I got my 1st new year dress!!! Dun have to worry anymore... yeah~~

I got S$500 budget to shop, which louis granted me after the day we quarrelled(of course I won!) So, what's more to shop? A pair of new shoes(which I target in bishan shopping centre), and handbag, a shirt... hmm... tonite will switch the battle field to suntec city... hehe (wait for me yeah)

p/s: Love u, dear, I shop because I want to make u proud ok?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home