The story of Louis and Ping®


Friday, February 02, 2007

Should I feel happy that my contract being extended?

This morning, my Modules Leader told me that there's a good news for me... I thought it will be transfering me to another team(which means more new work to do and learn). Huh? I knew u will ask y I considered more work as good news? Of course, I have been working like 1-2 hours everyday(just few small bugs to catch) since December when the UAT started... most of the time I just surfing around the net. It was cool actually(especially after been OT for quite sometimes), but soon I found it boring and making my brain stupid as not much thinking occured.

But, I'm a bit happy too as I got the chance to learn abt the stock market, world eco and finance, blah blah blah... all related to how to earn money from stock... and it ended up quite good as the money is rolling... hehe... bigger and bigger...

ok, back to the contract topic. Should I be happy for it? Nah... XXXX lah. The truth is I'm expecting more, like probably an increment, converted to permanent staff(will be eligible for AWS and Bonus) or transfered to another branch which is near to where I stay(That will definitely reduced my travelling time to half an hr or less)... but among all, my main concern is to be converted to permanent staff. I'm planning to sell myself out by end of the yr or propably the begining of next yr*shy* If I'm still a contract staff, company might discontinue my contract after I get married, afraid that I might get pregnant and need to take maternity leave for 2 mths... I came across few cases that happened to female contract staff and I dun want to be one of them... (although I sure that my future husband can afford all my living expenses... hehe)

I wish to work and earn as much as I can with little louis so we can achieve financial independence earlier. That's our goal for the age of 40, we r just 25 now, that means we still have 15 yrs. It's impossibe for me to wait till that time only get pregnant. I love children... so do my little louis... we have so many plans on how to grow them up... and of course to play with them too... so lovely, isn't it?

So, I'm now not very happy abt the Company, abt the HR, abt the project Mgr, abt my team lead... blah blah... I decided not to fix any bugs today... haha... good... feeling much better now...

remind me of wat little louis taught me. "May you burn in hell. Shocked? Don't be, there's more to come. Your life will be as miserable as u wished that u never know me." LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home