The story of Louis and Ping®


Tuesday, December 14, 2010

little updates for last week...

Visited Ray & Peai Tean & baby Reuben last Sunday. Really got to think twice before bringing 2 bbs out with only me n hubby again... we need to plan n prepare so much for that 1-2 hours outing. And have to make sure the outing do not interrupting Yang Yang's daily nap time + milk time. (That day Yang Yang refused to drink his milk from bottle after he woke up from nap, I have to use spoonfeed the 200ml of milk before we departed from home, so naughty boy!)
Admire Peai Tean can be a pretty housewife and can participate in every stage bb Reuben's growth, they even decorated a small activity room especially for the Reuben, so so nice n sweet! meimei keep looking down, is she looking at those toys?
see... so hard to get a good picture with 2 babies, and that busybody Yang Yang is running here n there...
I like to stand stand...
Do u like my hairstyle?
^.^
who dare to say I am toothless...
I am tweety bird...
piano piano...
little updates for meimei before she turns 7 mths old... this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home