The story of Louis and Ping®


Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Yang Yang's 1st Birthday Celebration

Yes, today is my 1st birthday, I am no more a baby boy, I am little boy now! Mama wanted to buy a 3D mickey mouse fondant cake for me, but papa not allow. In the end I only got this 2D cake, oh... bad papa...
we ordered golden pillow and some other food... grandpa brought kolomee from kch, grandma make the curry puffs and jelly... yummy...
I think I am a bit cool that day, probably due to I am a little boy now, I dun do stupid laugh like baby... or maybe due to I dun get a 3D cake that day...
Took with papa and mama... and my future toy in mama's tummy...
With er yi and er yi zhang, they gave me angbao to buy sweet... haha... I wish they can faster get me a cousin, so I can have more toy to play with...
with my xiao yi, too bad xiao yi zhang can't make it to my birthday celebration, but I will save some cake for him...
Grandpa is very happy... ya, he really is. I am happy too... not until when I think of the 2D cake...
with my beloved mama, oh... do I look a bit shy? In future I oso want to marry my mama... then I got to have more 3D cake... yeah~
my er yi really adores me... she always come to visit me...
I am going to be xiao yi's little 花童 for her wedding this Christmas... yeah~
So, do I look handsome today? I am wearing the present from da bo and da bo mu...
A bit shocked, the gold necklace grandpa and grandma gave me worth over 1k... compare with papa, they are very generous hor... Dancing puppy from xiao yi... a bit scary when he chased me around... but I like it... hehe...
bicycle from papa and mama... voom voom...
I am taking my puppy for a ride now... next time the gf...
Happy 1st Birthday!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home