The story of Louis and Ping®


Monday, December 14, 2009

salute to my boss's wife

This morning, I rushed all the way to office again. MRT was slightly delayed, the 4th times of the mth, hate it, but yet that wont make me step out of my house 10 mins earlier, haha.

Then, on the way, I met my boss, the new manager who just joined us 6 mths ago. He asked when he noticed that I dint carry my "Freeze-to-go" bag.

J: "Oh, u forgot to bring ur another bag today?"

P: "Oh... I decided to stop the afternoon session of expressing BM as I am planning to switch my boy to formula soon... so, now I only left morning and night sessions... hehe..."

J: "How old is ur boy now?"

P: "Turning 10 mths soon... "

When I was expecting that he would be surprising that I have being breastfed my boy for such a *long* period, he said...

J: "My wife breastfeed our boy for.... one two three... " he was counting with fingers. When he count 1 and 2, I was thinking did he mean years? Then when he continued to count until 3 and 4... I thought, hmm... months? Yup, should be months when he counted to 5.

J: "about 5 yrs... ", proudly showing me his 5 fingers...

P: "Wow, I really need to salute to ur wife... amazing... really amazing...", really shocking, no wonder he is always ok for my afternoon EBM session.

P: "But how can she maintained her supply that long? I have been struggling so hard to keep my supply ler... "

J: "hmm... duno, she just keep it going n enjoying... :-) "

P: "Is she working?"

J: "Nope, she is a housewife... " hmm... no wonder she can make it. I know, this can be the only excuse that I give up so soon... Anyway, she is really amazing... housewife is not an easy job too... got to do housework ler... what u think?

(This is the post I saved in my draft for 2 mths, so I am publishing it now)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home