The story of Louis and Ping®


Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The best & Worst of FTWM

The best part of Full-Time-Working-Mum...
1. Seeing a decent amount of $$$ accumulated in my bank acc mthly. *Actually hubby is the one happier on this.
2. Romantic lunch dates with hubby.
3. Long lunch break for me to go shopping with colleagues.
4. Try out new dishes n new restaurants with colleagues.
5. Get to wear pretty pretty or sexy sexy to office.
6. "bio" handsome guys in office. ^.^
7. Free-flow of my favorite milo drinks.

Something that boss shouldn't know...
8. Catch "snake" by browsing frenz blogs, updating own blog...
9. Facebook-ing...
10. MSN chatting...
11. Monitoring stock market + updating hubby.
12. Lunch kakis to gossip-gossip with.

The worst part...
1. Can't be with my Yang Yang + Mei Mei n watch them grow, miss them so so much. T.T
2. The tiredness after back from work, make me can't 100% enjoy the time with my 2 kids.
3. Travel to and fro between home and office through MRT - need to stand, squeeze with strangers, smelly n carrying my heavy nursing bag.
4. Need to walk 10 mins x4 (to and fro between office and HQ) daily to express BM, rain or shine.
5. Office politics - the worst among all my ex-companies, I am just not so good in stay away from it.

... I am still trying to persuade myself to drop the idea of becoming a housewife. :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home