The story of Louis and Ping®


Monday, June 18, 2007

Together Is The Nicest Place To Be

Last weekend, I went shopping for our wedding stuff. Spent alot, but very de happy... coz I finally got our 1st Precious Moments® 's figurine!!! Every figurine has a title and meaning. I bought "Together Is The Nicest Place To Be" figurine, which means "When you love someone, there's no place you would rather be than right beside them." :">

Actually both yee and I saw it few weeks ago, and we were like "wow, so cute this one, just like wat we always do".We never seldom see eye to eye with each other so much on one thing, u know? Then that was the 1st time my dear said, ok, we can buy it! (we dint buy it immediately as this cutie is not cheap, cost S$119!!! So, I said, I'm gonna do some research online 1st...)

When I show it to my dear that night, he was shocked and said, "aiyaa, actually I planned to buy it for ur birthday!" (my birthday is 20th June!! *u know wat to do lar, hehe*)... then I was like -_- so sad, again, no more surprise on my birthday. But I really can't wait another second to own this cutie mar... I was so scared that it might sold out soon... haha... I admit that I'm the kind of person that must get wat I want immediately...

I'm bringing it back to kch this weekend and to decorate our new room! \(^o^)/

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home