The story of Louis and Ping®


Friday, June 01, 2007

JB outdoor 2007

Yesterday, we went to JB's Desaru for our JB outdoor shooting...

We saw lots of sea cockroaches. My dear were so scared... and I threatened him that will put one in his pants... LOL

We found this giant crab(not sure is crab or not, it got tail, just like scorpion)... more like alien... (-_-)
I like this one very much... the sea is really beautiful... so clear and so blue...
Almost "走光"... hehe...

We really look like having great fun there... but in fact, we got attacked by mozzie, red ants, sea cockroaches, flies... and some "Unidentified Flying Insects"...
The photographer said we need to find some stick to write our name on the sands... let c what my dear found... haha... kena teased by the photographer that this is wood... not stick... LOL

We decided to write this... as I dun hav a Christian name... sad...


This one took by HT... he said he felt that this wood (or stick?) is beautiful... I agreed

Surprise that there's still swings near the beach... but I very scare as alot of red ants underneath the swings... and I need to swing abit and jump to the front to get down the swings...

we were so so tired... after playing with the water... haha...

u see, the beach is not so clean... no ppl maintain at all... but I think the photo can be touch up by photoshop lar...

first... I pretend to sleep... then he kiss me... I'm not supposed to smile, u know?

But hor... too itchy lar... he dint shave yesterday... haha... in the end I cannot tahan and laugh...

I think he look good in this pic... and cute... like a little gentleman...

I like this one too...
haha... we r acting cute again...

our photographer... Max...

yeah~ so happy lar, 70% of our photo shooting finished... and we are quite happy with the photos... luckily they divided into 3 days... else we will be too tired and not having fun at all... and I'm so scare that my dear will show his temper if get too tired... but u see... he was the one enjoyed the most... haha...

5 Comments:

  • ooo...this 2 nanny looks so old, this pic when displayed here really gives a big contrast to those beautiful bridal pics...hmm...next time must put on makeup and get a hairdo

    By Blogger Ho Howe Tian, at 2/6/07 3:41 PM  

  • That is realy crab la,that tail use to lay eeg,"bang sai"... seem is a male crab,mostly live at soil plc,not at sandy beach,i think it lose and no food to eat die there.

    orady go Desaru,buy tiket go tioman leh,there got more beutiful plc to take photo.hehe.

    out door photo all look nice ^Q^.
    got in-door photo??

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/6/07 3:38 PM  

  • ??? male crab will lay eggs ???

    By Blogger Apple, at 11/6/07 2:27 PM  

  • Apple, 外景也很不错噢! 但看的出有点累了!辛苦了。。

    一定要幸福噢!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 13/6/07 8:58 PM  

  • ping....admired u leh!!...u n ur hubby really strong....the preparation of ur wedding seem romantik n enjoyable woh!! oways b happy....then juz can beautiful on ur wedding day...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 25/7/07 8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home