The story of Louis and Ping®


Thursday, June 21, 2007

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to ME ~ Yeah, yesterday was my birthday and yee celebrated with me!!

He came all the way from Yio Chu Kang to Bedok to find me, so happy. Oh~ but there was one thing really annoying, which I MUST COMPLAIN!!! On MRT, we found 2 seats separately by a girl in the middle. Then yee asked her politely whether can switch the seat with her or not so he can sit with me, but that girl was so rude(showed us black face) and said NO! Hey, my birthday wor... just a quick switch oso cannot mer?? walau er~ no wonder she look so so... old yet dun see a ring on her right hand 4th finger! Fine, coz it's my birthday, so I cant curse her, just wish her can get someone that can tahan her!!

Then we stopped at City Hall for dinner. The restaurant I went with Ling and Chin b4, but dunno why, the food just dint taste as good as last time, steak was too hard, only ONE prawn in the fried ramen ler. And the mango milk shake taste like shit, ugh~ I can't even finish it. Anyway, yee was quite happy, coz one the waitress is very pretty and look so gentle one...

yee dun dare to take photo with her, so I did it for him(see? I'm so kind!), she was a bit shocked that I praised her and wanted to shoot a photo with her... really a nice person compare to that girl on MRT... Grrhhh~~

After dinner I asked yee, got present for me or not? He gave me this ring and started telling me how bargain this ring he bought. But in fact he dunno that he been cheated by the promoter, this story I will continue later...

Since I birthday I "dai sai" (in cantonese). I asked yee to bring me to Andersen's of Denmark for chocolate fondue after dinner and he agreed. See wat we ordered? So happy... Then we acted like ah beng and ah lian, on the hp mp3 loud loud while enjoying our chocolate fondue. hiak hiak hiak...

This's the new water fountain in suntec city, it's amazing, seems like the water drops are moving from down to up, then up to down, so real... wow~ to see is to believe, next time u visit suntec, must go check it out urself...



Ok, so now I continue the story of the ring. On our way back to MRT station, we passed by a SK Jewellery shop, then yee suggested that we change the size of the ring here. When we got in, we saw the same ring, and it marked "*$279", then I told yee, "see? the discounted price is oredi 279, wat good bargain ur promoter gave u?". "huh? how come? The promoter told me that it's $389 after discount and when he saw me walk away, he gave me final offer 280 personally, so I bought it within 5 mins..." Then yee got very angry when we confirmed with the promoter here that it's the exact same ring he bought at NOVENA branch that afternoon. The promoter here helped us to call that store to confirm abt the deal and in the end free us the fee of amending the ring's size. :-p

Yet, yee still not very happy, haha, so we went to NOVENA there to ask for explanation. Finally, thing settled when the manager of that liar promoter apologized to us and said "sorry, it's a misunderstanding...". Actually when i saw that promoter, just feel that he's not that kind of liar who try to cheat us intentionally, coz he looked abit innocent and a bit nerd nerd...

Then on the way back home, I asked yee, y we want to waste time, money(mrt fee), and effort to come here and get nothing? Guess wat he said? "Everyday I kena scolded and complained from seniors and patients, too many "怨气" inside me, so I need to let some of them out... haha, feeling much better now. And now I can understand why those ghosts with "怨气" one are the most powerful ghost... " Wahaha... yeah, that's him, my super funny bf hubby. He may not handsome, not romantic, not gentleman... but he's funny, whenever I look at his face, I will laugh(even when I very angry with him). That's y I love him, he makes my life full of laughters :-D

THANK YOU, DEAR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home